Tue, Feb 20|
Peach Berserk Art Space
Ladies' Creative Collaboration Society Meet-Up
Interested in meeting other women entrepreneurs to collaborate with? Curious about how to make collaborations effective, strategic and fun? Join us!
Time & Location
Feb 20, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST
Peach Berserk Art Space, 1694 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6R 1B3, Canada
About the event
Join us for a fun, creative and collaborative evening!
- exactly HOW to create successful collaborations to grow your business
- what to look for in a collaboration partner
- the types of collaborations you can create
- exactly how collaborations help your business
- how to create repeatable systems for collaborations that make them run smoother and produce better results each time
Your hosts Laura-Jean (that's me!) and Kingi have been collaborating with each other since the 90's.
In those days, we worked side-by-side growing their fashion businesses together.
Now, I'm a Business Coach and Kingi owns an Event Space and Silkscreen Workshop Business. We're collaborating again to host this event to bring more women entrepreneurs together!
Teamwork truly makes the dream work.
Our collaborations have resulted in:
- countless media appearances on shows like Cityline and print media like the Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail and more
- brand new product lines we created together
- sharing booths and costs at markets and trade shows
- business trips to a wholesale show in New York to expand our businesses internationally together
- photoshoots we couldn't afford on our own
- combined customer base - our products complemented each other so this was a huge win to be able to bring each other customers
- business trips to Ottawa and Vancouver where we sold thousands of dollars in product each day
- a shared retail store - Peachy Fresh in Yorkville from 1999 to 2004
- so much learning and sharing knowledge with each other!
- much less stress and tons more fun as doing things together is so much better than doing it alone!
This event will open your eyes to the endless possibilities collaboration brings, and you'll make connections with other women who also want to connect and collaborate!
Laura-Jean will be presenting a mini-workshop to help you:
- solidify your own goals for collaboration
- plan what types of people you want to collaborate with
- spark ideas for the types of collaborations you would benefit from
- get clear on what YOU bring to the collaboration
- get clear on what you are looking for your collab partner to bring
That's not all!
Kingi will be:
- helping you print and paint your own Ladies' Creative Collaboration Society tote bag
- sharing ways you can collaborate with her
- sharing how your can host your own events at her space
- sharing how you can make the most of your event by adding creative and interactive touches (like silkscreening a custom tote bag!)
You'll be able to connect with the other women entrepreneurs in attendance and start to meet your new collaboration partners!
We promise an inspiring, educational and productive evening!
Laura-Jean and Kingi